Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chat Pack Challenge 20 – Happy Birthday To Me

Today’s question: What is the one thing you are most fearful of doing?

Happy birthday to me! I’m a quarter of a century old today and had an amazingly blessed day. There are two flower shops in the small town I live in and I think I alone have kept them in business a bit longer today. I had three bouquets of flowers sent to me at the office – one from my parents, one from my aunt and uncle and one from a lady who just felt like giving me flowers because she thought I’d written a nice story about her in the paper.

All my birthday flowers (plus the just-because flowers). Oh, and chocolates. Someone got me chocolates too.

Yes, I know I am spoiled.

In response to today’s question, the one thing I’m most fearful of doing is not giving my best effort one hundred percent of the time.

While I’m really scared of spiders and creepy bugs, I can always find a shoe or some other object to squish them with and then carry on with my life. But failing at something because you didn’t try hard enough? That’s something that haunts you for the rest of your life, knowing you could have done better.

So what about you? What are you most fearful of? (Note: your birthday present to me could be answering today’s question in the comment section!)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Amanda. Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your follow! It means the world to me!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much David! I appreciate the thought :)

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!