Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chat Pack Challenge 15 – You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Today’s question: What do you think is the best flavor of ice cream ever created?
You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Vanilla. With chocolate and caramel syrup. Or strawberry syrup. Or put some hot fudge on that baby, and I’m yours.

Cookies and cream, chocolate chip – cookie dough, yum! A twist cone, caramel swirl or strawberry.

Can we count orange sherbet as a kind of ice cream? I think I’m going to list it here anyway.
 
I'm not a big fan of rocky road, but there's this thing the ice cream shop near where I grew up makes called an avalanche.
 
That's pretty much heaven in an ice cream shape.

But I’m always on the hunt for the perfect chocolate malt. I have a recipe that includes peanut butter. Someday I'll maybe share the recipe here.

Quick, wipe that drool before it gets on your keyboard! Now, go out and get yourself some ice cream!

What’s your favorite kind of ice cream? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!