Saturday, June 22, 2013

A (Breif) Break from JuNoWriMo – 3 Reasons Why You’ll Benefit

Hey everyone, I’m in the last week of June Novel Writing Month but I just had to take a quick break from my word sprints to tell you about a couple of items you may be interested in.  

First off, the lovely A.E. Howard has recently released the book trailer for her highly anticipated sequel to Flight of Blue. While The Guardians is due out September 3, 2013, she has given us the following to keep us occupied until the book arrives!

(click the link!) http://aehowardwrites.com/books/the-guardians/

Also, a free book alert!

The wonderful Andrew D. Mellusco is giving away free e-book copies of his second book, Blackstone & Brenwen: The Mirror & The Meretrix until Sunday! Personally, I love the Blackstone & Brenwen series so much that I could probably qualify for stalker status on all of Mr. Mellusco’s social media sites. I just hope this giveaway signals something about the next and third installment of the series!
 
You could check out an interview I did with this author here.


And finally, while I haven’t posted on my own blog for a little while (hoping that will change in July), I have done a bit of guest blogging. You can check out some of my appearances at the following links.



Well, that’s it for this update – now, if you’ll excuse me; I have a novel to finish writing.

Thanks for reading, as always! I’ll be going on my annual family camping trip next week, and when I come back I intend to get back into writing a weekly blog post!

Oh! And be sure to stop in this Friday for another special book-related announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!