Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Greetings

I don’t have a lot of time (like anyone ever has any excess time?), but I wanted to take a moment to tell you all Merry Christmas and to share a little holiday blessing with you. We all get so caught up in the season that we sometimes forget the true reason for the season. I’m guilty of that, as much as the next person is. However, for the next few minutes, I’m going to take the time to remember that December 25th is to celebrate the birthday of our savior.



I came across an upbeat version of “What Child Is This?” sometime at the beginning of the month and fell in love. The video below is by an up and coming Christian artist named Elle Zamudio. Since finding her song, I’ve listened to this particular version at least a hundred times. I don’t know if it’s Elle’s gorgeous voice, the haunting melody that it’s put to, or simply the beautiful message of this classic song, but this one really blessed me…and now I hope that it will do the same for you.

Anyway, I’ve got a lot more that I could go on about, but instead I’m just going to share this song with you and wish you Merry Christmas! May God bless you and yours in this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!