Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where I Don't Go Crazy

I've been asked several times before to start a blog, but never took the time to do it. I guess you can see now that I've finally gotten around to it.

To everyone joining my blog or following or just reading it to catch up with me, welcome. I'm going to try to keep my blog as sane as I possible can - and as often as I can. Titled - Where I Don't Go Crazy - it's exactly where I intend to go crazy; let myself go after a long day, be it good, bad or ugly.

 
My sister, the one who has really been bugging me to start a blog, will really appreciate the style I will try to adapt here. I hope to extend this blog from my everyday and share a little bit of my views with our Lord's world.

Thanks everyone for listening.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's so interesting to see the variety of what people do with their blogs - each one so totally different... I'll look forward to reading your posts, and staying 'caught up' with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm board right now; I never made a reply to you until now! Thanks for keeping up with me through here!

      Delete
  2. yeah me too we never see each other... lol haha yeah right... see you later! your sis, Alexis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!